ProfLT is a program which offers functionalities for configuring, drawing and modifying longitudinal terrain profiles and cross sections.
The author of TopoLT is 3D Space, a company with rich experience in geodetic projects and software design.
The program was designed to work in AutoCAD, BricsCAD or ZWCAD environment in order to take advantage of the CAD application functionalities.
ProfLT application allows the insertion of points from a coordinates file, and based on the codes or on the 3D model the program generates longitudinal or cross profiles. The configuration options allow the user customization of the profile templates and saving of new templates, so all users can personalize the program depending on the their requirements.
Main features of ProfLT
- generating profiles using 2D polylines with points, 3D polylines or the 3D model;
- automatic generation of longitudinal and cross profiles using the point codes;
- automatic drawing of points from coordinate files;
- automatic joining of lateral points of the longitudinal profiles axis;
- functions for modifying profiles, for joining and disconnecting them, for recalculation of orientation and reversing the profile;
- predefined templates for various longitudinal and cross profile types (roads, high voltage electrical lines, sewage and water lines);
- the possibility to save a new template for a custom transversal or cross profile;
- the program options cover a wide variety of situations related to the profile generating and drawing modes, the profile rows can be arranged according to the job specification, the format for the sheets with the longitudinal and cross profiles can be chosen, etc.
- preview the profiles before drawing;
- quick drawing of longitudinal and cross profiles;
- creating the page layout and arranging the profiles depending on the type of printer selected;
- calculating height of platfom and drawing the labels of plaform heights;
- exporting the profiles in specific Micropiste or SdrMap files;
- the program is available in English and Romanian languages.