The content information relates to the description in a certain degree of detail of the activities, products and services of SC CADWARE Engineering SRL.
SC CADWARE Engineering SRL will not provide any guarantee on:
a) slow or interruption of use of the site;
b) adverse effects on other systems by using the site;
Thus SC CADWARE Engineering SRL will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by use of the site.
2. Trademark and copyright
The copyright for all information on this site is owned by SC CADWARE Engineering SRL or its affiliates. No material on this site may be partially or entirely reproduced or modified without the express agreement by SC CADWARE Engineering SRL or the holder of that right.
All rights reserved SC CADWARE Engineering SRL.
It is strictly forbidden the use this site to destroy or alter it, its contents or its security or to discredit or harass SC CADWARE Engineering SRL or its affiliates.
CADWARE Engineering will apply all the technical and organizational security measures to protect the data which it controls against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons.
3. The objective of the content on the site
Site’s content objective is to send updated and accurate information. CADWARE Engineering can not guarantee that these pages do not contain errors, and ensures the utmost to achieve the correct information and correct any errors.
Any person who wishes to procure a service or products presented on the site is asked to contact SC CADWARE Engineering SRL by one of the means of contact on this site, to inform both on the availability of the service or product concerned and on the contractual terms, duties, tariffs and technical information or otherwise.
The protection of information in processing of your personal data is a major concern of CADWARE Engineering, so all data collected during visits to our web site are processed according to the laws applicable in the state where this this website is maintained, which is Romania. Our website may include links to other Web sites whose contents are not under our control, so CADWARE Engineering does not assume and can not accept any responsibility for the content of such websites.
CADWARE Engineering undertakes not to disclose any information about your visits to this site, excepting legal situations. CADWARE Engineering will not disclose to any third party personal data you entered on www.topolt.com site under these “Terms and Conditions”.
5. Collecting and processing personal data
When visiting the website of CADWARE Engineering, the web server automatically records the name of your Internet service provider and the web site from which you are visiting. Other data will be saved only if they are volunteered by you, for example, in the context of a registration, a survey, contest, online order or during the execution of a contract.
When using this Site you are required to provide information, it is to identify you, the possibility to contact you, to process an order or to issue an invoice.
The nature of the requested information relates in particular to personal data (name, address, telephone number), e-mail, data for identifying the company, to the way how they are used or intended to be used for products and/or services of CADWARE Engineering, but may include other information strictly related to the use of services and/or products requested.
In order to better meet the needs of the users of this site, the information requested through this site will be subject to electronic storage and processing.
6. Use and disclosure of personal data and specification of purpose
Your data will be treated in accordance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data and will be used by CADWARE Engineering for marketing analysis and clients database management (consumers), including customer support, as well as to inform you about new products and services of our company. CADWARE Engineering is obliged not to show your data to third parties beneficiaries/users.
7. Information for users (visitors)
As user (visitor) of this site you have the following responsibilities:
- to provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself, as required by the registration form where appropriate;
- to maintain and update, when the situation requires, the registration data in order for it to be true, correct and complete.
Also you assume the obligation NOT to do these:
- publish material that contains viruses or other programs with the intent to destroy this system and any system or information;
- publish copyrighted material, if you are not the author or if you do not have the author’s permission to publish that material;
- publish obscene, defamatory, threatening or malicious towards another user, natural or juridical, material or information prohibited by legal provisions in force;
- to post an image or a statement that contrary to the laws in force.
In case of violation of these conditions, CADWARE Engineering and its affiliates dissociate themselves from their author, will delete that information and can act legally.
8. Retuns Policy
Before purchasing a product from TopoLT.com you have the opportunity to test it for free for 30 days. During this period you can evaluate product features, compatibility with the CAD application owned, check and make sure that the product responds to your demands.
Products purchased on site TopoLT.com can NOT be returned. We accept returns only in special cases:
- You acquired the product on the basis of erroneous information presented TopoLT.com, citing the respective erroneous information.
- You acquired the product on the basis of incorrect information provided by a representative of TopoLT.com.
If any of this situations will occur please contact us using one of the contact methods presented on the Contact page of this site.
9. Information provided through the site www.topolt.com
Any person who visits the site www.topolt.com and offers personal information via this site will show explicitly and unambiguously consent to the following:
- processing the data and personal information by CADWARE Engineering to carry out market research;
- transmission of specific promotional materials in direct marketing operations;
- solving by CADWARE Engineering of requests, questions and complaints (see “Contact” page of the site);
- other activities undertaken by CADWARE Engineering and permitted by law, not subject to the approval of the recipient.
CADWARE Engineering will keep this information confidential.
10. Informing the users about their rights
All persons who submit their personal data through the site www.topolt.com are guaranteed their rights under Romanian Law 677/2001 and will be notified by public announcement by CADWARE Engineering through the system about their rights:
- to confirm the applicant, free of charge, once a year whether or not his personal data are processed;
- to correct, update, block, erase or transform into anonymous data, free of charge, the data whose processing does not comply with provisions of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and free movement of such data;
- to stop processing personal data of the applicant.
Besides the terms and conditions which are subject to site policy, you understand and agree that CADWARE Engineering may collect and keep data on persons visiting this site.
You may ask us to delete information about your person by contacting us through the ways listed on the Contact page of this site.
Changes to this terms will be published on this website without prior notification.
“Terms and Conditions” are, entirely, an agreement between you and SC CADWARE Engineering SRL regarding the use of the site www.topolt.com.
SC CADWARE Engineering SRL reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, without prior notification or acceptance of users.
If you have questions regarding the information contained on this page please contact us.
Copyright SC CADWARE Engineering SRL. All rights reserved.