CADWARE Engineering was founded in 2008 and provides licensing services, consulting, implementation and technical support for CAD software applications and hardware it distributes, authorized specialized training and personnel certification.
We started on this road with the conviction that we have the experience and knowledge to optimize the costs with CAD resources both for architecture offices and large industrial design institutions, as well as for small companies within the fields of topography and cadaster.
This optimization is realized through careful analysis and consulting on purchasing software and hardware, through staff training but the most important through effective management of a company’s CAD resources for best results.
Since its establishment CADWARE Engineering is:
- Autodesk Silver Partner
- Autodesk Consulting Specialized
- Autodesk Product Support Specialized
- Autodesk Authorized Training Center
- Autodesk Certification Center
- Distribuitor for TopoLT, TransLT and ProfLT .
CADWARE Engineering, through the technical and commercial skills obtained following certifications realized by major software manufacturers such as Autodesk, Microsoft, 3D Space can:
- Identify applications and licenses according to the needs and requirements of each company;
- Stay up to date with the latest technological developments and opportunities they present;
- Organize together with software manufacturers communication sessions where companies can learn about licensing options;
- Regularly develop, together with the manufacturers, commercial offers and promotions to support the companies that invest in licenses.
The software applications currently offered by CADWARE Engineering cover a broad range:
- 2D and 3D CAD applications;
- office and utilities applications;
- software for: infrastructure, architecture and design, planning and urbanism, industrial design, topography and cadaster.
CADWARE Engineering is a limited liability company, with main office in Bucharest, 6A Barajul Iezeru Alley, Cedru Building, 2nd floor, room 212, Registration Number J40/15820/2008 and VAT ID RO24476541.