TopoLT is an application offering tools for 2D and 3D aplications and functionalities useful for all those who design topographical or cadastral plans in digital format, who develop 3D terrain models and contours, fill and cut volumes calculation, raster image georeferencing and automatic printing.
The author of TopoLT is 3D Space, a company with rich experience in geodetic projects and software design.
TopoLT is an indispensable tool for topography and cadaster, meeting all the requirements of the field and office work. The program is available in multiple languages and can be translated in any language by the user, and the functions can be configured for a wide range of situations.
TopoLT is running on AutoCAD or other CAD platforms (IntelliCAD), using the drawing functions of AutoCAD and adding specific functions necessary to create topographical and cadastral plans in digital format.
Main features of TopoLT:
- draws directly points from coordinate files, draws coordinates from total station or sends coordinates from drawing directly to total station;
- point labels can be optimized so that there would be no overlapping between them or with the other entities placed near the point;
- point codes are translated according to a codes interpretation file defined by the user;
- points can be graphically drawn with or without elevations, elevations can be also obtained through interpolation;
- points can be automatically introduced for entities (lines, polylines, arcs, etc.) which don’t have points at margins;
- coordinates of sightshot points (polar points) can be calculated including the possibility to import measurements from the majority of existing total stations;
- measurements can be received from an instrument through serial port;
- points can be selected based on code and point codes can be modified;
- point coordinates can be extracted from drawing and saved in different formats, including formats defined at instruments (total stations) or in formats defined by user;
- coordinates tables for selected points can be created, including a separate table for station points;
- 3D model of the terrain and contour lines can be generated, volumes can be calculated without any restrictions (the volume obtained by intersecting a 3D surface with a plane or the volume between two 3D surfaces of any grid form or triangles);
- 3D models can be cut or joined;
- entities from a drawing with can be visualized in 3D with real time rendering, AVI movies can be saved with moving three-dimensional objects, images can be saved, 3ds files can be visualized, textures can be attached to 3D objects including attachment of images in coordinates for a photo-realistic visualization of 3D models. Visualization is available for functions that create 3D model and perform volumes calculation;
- raster images can be transformed in order to achieve correlation with the coordinates system of the plan and raster images can be both cut and framed at the same time with the process of transformation, raster images can be saved in different formats, colors format can be changed;
- point symbols (blocks) can be inserted, scaled, rotated or deleted based on point codes;
- linetypes can be changed automatically according to the codes interpretation file;
- areas can be detached using usual methods from cadastre such as parallel, parallel to one direction, perpendicular, proportional, through an obliged point and with obliged opening;
- the grid can be automaticaly drawn;
- numbered sheets can be created in order to view or print plan by plan when there are chained plans;
- border and title block can be drawn automatically while taking into consideration the printable area and paper format;
- draw polygons, paths or points in Google Earth with the assistance of the TransLT library, another product of our company;
- transform the coordinates of points using TransLT models;
- program configuration was made in order to cover situations as different as possible;
- program works in different languages;
- also, the user can translate this program in any language.