We are happy to announce the release of the latest versions of the most popular surveying, geodesy and cadastre programs in Romania: TopoLT V16, ProfLT V16 and TransLT V16.
Over the past year, numerous improvements have been made to existing functions, new functions have been added, and programs have been immediately adapted to new versions of CAD platforms (AutoCAD, ZwCAD and BricsCAD).
The Most Important Updates
Here are the most important recent improvements to the TopoLT V16 program:
- Added DrawGeoRef command to draw georeferenced images from a directory.
- The CJ command has been modified, now you can draw several graticules at once.
- Two new detachment methods have been added to the DETAS and MDETAS detachment commands
- When drawing buildings in Google Earth, the surface from the documents was added to the information about a building.
- PrnPlan command has been added to print the plans to PDF, TIFF or BMP files.
- InfoImob command was introduced to display information about a building.
- RenFiles command was added to rename files. The command has been added to the cadastral works menu.
- Adaptation for BricsCAD V24
Complimentary Upgrade to Version 16
If you currently possess a valid license for TopoLT, ProfLT, or TransLT software versions V15, you have the opportunity to upgrade to Version 16 for all 3D Space applications, at no extra cost.
To do this, customers must uninstall the old version and unregister the license from their computer. Customers must then install the new version and use the same activation code to reauthorize the license.
Should you encounter any issues during the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance.
More Benefits through Subscription
A subscription-based license offers several significant advantages for our customers.
With constant updates included, you benefit from the latest improvements and features as soon as they become available, and you can use them immediately.
This means you no longer have to wait for the release of a new version and there is no need to pay for a separate upgrade.
This ensures that you are always up to date with the latest technologies and industry innovations, allowing you to work more efficiently and stay competitive in an ever-changing market.